For any media enquiries (Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00) please contact Alex Gregg:
E: email@example.com | T: 01334 844 900
For any general enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Character Scotland is happy to be approached for media opportunities, comment on topical news stories and interview opportunities.
Conference on ‘Character, Culture and Values’ to be hosted in Glasgow - Press Release
Fife charity shows its gratitude on 'Character Day' - Press Release
Information for editors/journalists
- Character Scotland is an educational charity formed in 2009 by a group of academics, educationalists and local entrepreneurs.
- Our aim is to support the cultivation of character and values in Scotland, with a particular focus on children and young people.
- The Character Scotland Network is an informal group of organisations, professionals, practitioners and members of the public who are enthusiastic about personal development and dedicated to supporting the cultivation and recognition of character attributes in Scotland.
- We also operate the inspire>aspire character and values poster awards programme in schools throughout the Commonwealth. More than 50,000 young people participated during the 2013/14 school year.
- We were the first charity in Scotland to receive IIYP (Investors in Young People) accreditation.
- Character Education Scotland is a charity registered in Scotland number SC040962 and a company limited by guarantee and registered in Scotland number 365627.
- Further information can be found in our about section of the website.